Shape your waist, look one dress size slimmer instantly.
Whether you are looking for a fashion top or a comfortable undergarment, Instant Shape is a great entry level corset. Rated to a 2” Waist Reduction these garments have fully adjustable lacing allowing you to cinch your waist and smooth your shape. Ribbon lacing makes this range easy to disguise under clothing, available in a wide range of patterns and fabrics including longline recommended for ladies over 5ft 7”
- Rated to a 2” Waist Reduction.
- Fully adjustable ribbon lacing & modesty panel
- Loops for suspender clips as standard and loops for bra straps (overbust only)
- The latest fashions featuring sleeves for extra coverage
- Easy to disguise under most clothing
- Spiral Steel Boning
- Comfortable patterns often finished in breathable fabrics, perfect for everyday wear
Designed as outerwear, our cotton overbust corset comes in our popular black and white astronomy print, making it ideal for evening wear or outdoor festivals under the stars. With a strapless bustline, this instant shape corset top will give you a flattering waist reduction of up to two". The gathered frill on the bust carries on into elasticated off the shoulder sleeves in the same fabric.
- Style: Regular Length,Overbust
- Corset Features: Ribbon Lacing,Steel Busk,Sleeves
- Colour: Black
- Achievable Waist Reduction: 5cm
- Off-the-shoulder Neckline
- Fully Adjustable Structured Corset with Criss Cross Lacing
- Front and Back Modesty Panel
- Ribbon Lacing
- Strong Waist Tape
- 6 Suspender Loops
- Outer Material: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 85% Polyester 15% Cotton Twill
- 10 x 4mm Lightweight Spiral Steel Bones, 4 x 7mm Lightweight Flat Steel Bones
- Busk Length: 35cm (Corset Size 6-10) or 38cm (Corset Size 12-24)
Our sizing chart below is to be used with your body measurements. "Instant Shape" corsets are rated to a 5 cm Waist Reduction and are to be worn with at least a 2" gap at the back. This is already factored in to our size chart. Simply select the Corset Size that corresponds with Your Natural Waist Measurement.
Corsets are fully adjustable at the back. You can "Open" or "Close" the lacing at the Bust, Waist & Hip independently for the perfect fit. Our patterns have been developed and tested to fit a variety of body shapes using these adjustments.
The majority of the tension running through a corset is focused on the waist. This makes the waist the critical measurement when sizing your corset. The hip and bust can be "Opened" or "Closed" to fit provided the waist is accurate.
Corset Story Instant Shape Size Chart in cm
|Corset Size||To fit Bust||Your Natural Waist Measurement||To fit Hip|
We ship our products using industry leading carriers with all all orders are shipped from our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
Delivery options are detailed at Checkout or you can refer to our delivery and shipping page for more details which includes a shi