Traditional Corsetry offering profound Waist Reduction for when you really want to dress up!
Exceptional control and comfort in our most encompassing range. Our Waist Taming corsets offer a waist reduction of up to 4” without compromising on style. We have a wide range of styles and patterns for both outer and underwear. If you are serious about waist reduction and style then this is the range for you. Home to our Steampunk and Burlesque collections, there is a Waist Taming corset for everyone. Not only are Waist Taming corsets available in Regular & Longline lengths but the re-enforced construction offers ample support for larger busts. Hip gores or hip panels as standard offering enhanced comfort and curve.
- Rated to a 4” Waist Reduction
- Fully adjustable cord lacing & modesty panel
- Loops for suspender clips as standard and loops for bra straps (overbust only)
- Wider Width Spiral Steel Boning
- Superior support and control
- Striking & unique designs for any occasion
Brace yourself for some va va voom, because this is the black satin corset you’ve been waiting for. This flattering overbust style can be worn as under or outer wear, its design offers a smooth silhouette above and below the waist. This is a waist taming corset which means that you can expect a reduction of up to four" off your waist. Made with the traditional corsetry technique of fan lacing, you can enjoy a perfect custom fit as well as glossy satin ribbon detailing. Mesh panels provide comfort and breathability and the side belt offers easy adjustment.
- Style: Regular Length,Overbust
- Corset Features: Fan Ribbon Lacing,Mesh Panels,Steel Busk
- Colour: Black
- Achievable Waist Reduction: 6-10cm
- Straight Line Underbust
- Fully Adjustable Structured Corset with Fan Lacing
- Front and Back Modesty Panel
- Strong Waist Tape
- 6 Suspender Loops
- Outer Material: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Cotton Twill
- 10 x 4mm Lightweight Spiral Steel Bones, 4 x 7mm Lightweight Flat Steel Bones
- Busk Length: 33cm
Our sizing chart below is to be used with your body measurements. "Waist Taming" corsets are rated to a 10 cm Waist Reduction and are to be worn with at least a 5 cm gap at the back. This is already factored in to our size chart. Simply select the Corset Size that corresponds with Your Natural Waist Measurement.
Corsets are fully adjustable at the back. You can "Open" or "Close" the lacing at the Bust, Waist & Hip independently for the perfect fit. Our patterns have been developed and tested to fit a variety of body shapes using these adjustments.
The majority of the tension running through a corset is focused on the waist. This makes the waist the critical measurement when sizing your corset. The hip and bust can be "Opened" or "Closed" to fit provided the waist is accurate.
|Corset Size||To fit Bust||Your Natural Waist Measurement||To fit Hip|